- Guided electric bike tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Explore the seaside scenery aboard an electric bike
- Enjoy excellent snorkeling at a reef location
- Spend time at a beachfront club and purchase snacks and drinks, if you like
- Family-friendly activity with flexibility in the schedule
- Snorkel equipment provided
Departure & Return
We are located in front of the Palmar Condominiums right next to the Eagle Rider Motorcycle Rental, just a few blocks north from the Grand Park Royal Resort. If you are traveling on a cruise and you are docking at the Punta Langosta Port, take a taxi south. Expected driving time: 5-7 mins.
|Monday - Saturday:||09:15 AM - 12:15 PM12:45 PM - 03:45 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak up the seaside scenery, and stop at a natural fresh water cenote. Next, you'll get a chance to snorkel at a spot offering great views of coral and reef fish (optional). You’ll visit a beach club and restaurant, where you can purchase tasty snacks and drinks, if you like.
Ride back with the group, or stay as long as you would like to take advantage of the club’s location and go for a swim. The cab ride back to town or the cruise ship terminal is short, allowing to make the most out of your sun-tanning or shopping time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests are required to have a general knowledge and capability to ride a regular bicycle
- All participants must be 12 years or older, at least 5 feet tall (1.50cm) and cannot exceed 280 lbs in order to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beach Bum Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cycling is not cycling as you can only use it motorised." See review