6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The best way to explore Crete is by boat and this half-day cruise from Hersonissos visits St. George's Bay and the small towns of Sissi, Malia, and Stalis. Set sail aboard a traditional pirate ship; stop to swim and snorkel at the island’s beaches and bays; spot dolphins and sea turtles along the coast; and tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch on-board.
- Half-day Crete cruise by pirate ship: St. George's Bay, Sissi, Malia, and Stalis bays
- Cruise around Crete aboard a pirate-style ship
- Stop to swim and snorkel at the beaches and caves
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ lunch served on-board
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Agias Paraskevis 125, Limenas Chersonisou 700 14, Greece
Departure Point: Hersonissos Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Tour is beginning from Hersonissos Port, we don't offer any transfer to/from your hotel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Visit Dia island with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Visit Dia island with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Visit Dia island with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Visit Dia island with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Visit Dia island with Lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCreteDining Experiences - HeraklionLunch Cruises - HeraklionDay Cruises - HeraklionWater Tours - HeraklionFull-day Tours - HeraklionDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - DodecaneseLunch Cruises - DodecaneseDay Cruises - DodecaneseWater Tours - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseCategory
Chrissi IslandLoggiaSpiliArchanesBalos Beach and LagoonAmazonas ParkArchaeological Museum of ChaniaVenetian WallsKourtaliotiko GorgeKoules FortressWhite Mountains (Lefka Ori)Arkadi Monastery (Moni Arkadiou)MaliaPreveli Palm BeachStar Beach Water ParkElafonisi BeachImbros GorgeCretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)FrangokastelloWatercity Water Park