Explore our promoted experiences
- Stay cool and avoid daytime crowds on an evening Segway tour of Chania
- Tick off more attractions in less time on a self-balancing Segway
- Listen to guide commentary as you go with headsets
- Explore in an intimate small group limited to six people
Departure & Return
The starting time of the tour varies from month to month. Once we received your booking, you will be notified with a message for the exact starting time.You should be at there 15-20min prior your tour starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Dress code is smart casual- flat shoes
- A current valid passport/ driving license/ id, is required on the day of the tour
- Every participant should be over 35kg (77,17lbs) until maximum 110kg (242,5 pounds)
- No alcohol consumption prior your tour
- The tour goes on the rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might wait a while to stop and to continue later or you can reschedule the tour another day and time, subject to availability. No refund is applicable
- Tour's starting time varies each month. You will receive a message for the tour's starting time.
- Arrive at the office 15-20min prior your tour starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY KOUTROULI DESPINA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience