1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Crete comfortably in an air-conditioned coach on this full-day tour. Accompanied by a guide, travel from your hotel to the ruins of Gortina, the Phaistos archaeological site, the village of Spili, the mountain village of Lampini, and more. Pause for lunch at a local restaurant before exploring villages churches and museums.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
- Learn about Crete from your guide
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Cretan villages and ruins
Saved to wishlist!
1 Lunch at local restaurant ( Anguseliana)
Professional guide is included
VAT and all legal taxes includedd
Entrance Fees at the museums and the archaeological sites
The pick-up and drop off from your hotel is not included in the price. From Heraklion and Rethymno there is no extra charge, but from other pick-up points (depending on the location), there may be an extra charge.
Drinks and beverages during lunch
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointRethymno & Heraklion are free-of-charge. All other locations are upon request and will have an extra cost.
The departure times vary and depend on the pick-up location. Travellers will be informed about the exact pick-up time upon confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers are kindly informed that there may be an extra fee for transportation, according to the pick-up place.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic and Authentic Day Tour of Crete?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic and Authentic Day Tour of Crete?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic and Authentic Day Tour of Crete?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic and Authentic Day Tour of Crete?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCreteBus Tours - HeraklionArchaeology Tours - HeraklionOvernight Tours - HeraklionHistorical Tours - HeraklionFull-day Tours - HeraklionBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsArchaeology Tours - Cyclades IslandsOvernight Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - DodecaneseArchaeology Tours - DodecaneseOvernight Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseCategory
ArchanesAquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue CentreWhite Mountains (Lefka Ori)Ancient ApteraArkadi Monastery (Moni Arkadiou)Cretaquarium (Thalassokosmos)Chrissi IslandOld Venetian HarborAgios NikolaosKourtaliotiko GorgeHistorical Museum of CreteLoggiaAmazonas ParkElafonisi BeachStar Beach Water ParkFrangokastello BeachGournes BeachPreveli Palm BeachLions Square & Morosini FountainArchaeological Museum of Chania