- Don’t fight for space on the footpath in this small-group tour
- Remember your trip with complimentary photos taken by your tour leader
- Your Segways come to you: your tour leader will pick you up from your hotel
- Stay safe and hydrated with the provided helmets and water bottles
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- Dress code is smart casual- flat shoes
- A current valid passport/ driving license/ id, is required on the day of the tour
- No age limitation.Every participant should be over 35kg (77,17lbs) till maximum 110kg (242,5 pounds) and at least 1.40cm (55inch ) height.
- The tour goes on the rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might wait a while or we reschedule upon availability. No refund is applicable.
- No alcohol consumption prior your tour
- Proceed to the office 15-20min prior your tour starting time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY KOUTROULI DESPINA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Halepa Tour.