1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a visit to Europe’s oldest city with a personal touch on this guided tour through the ruins of Knossos. This tour helps visitors to Knossos get the most out of their time in ‘the Labyrinth’; from skip-the-line access to commentary in English, French or Russian from a licensed guide, this tour brings the ruins of the city alive.
- See the ancient world in color: unlike many sites, much of Knossos’ pigment remains
- Spend more time exploring, and less time queuing for tickets, with skip-the-line access
- Don’t strain to hear your guide on this private tour
- Get your guide’s help to interpret Knossos’ ancient art and architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour with Licensed Tourist Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Knossos 714 09, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akrivi Chatzigeorgiou
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Knossos Private Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Knossos Private Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Knossos Private Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCreteWalking Tours - HeraklionWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - DodecaneseCategory
Gournes BeachMarathi BeachCretaquarium (Thalassokosmos)Imbros GorgeFrangokastelloOld Venetian HarborKourtaliotiko GorgeMaliaArchanesKournas LakeAquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue CentreChania Old TownHistorical Museum of CretePreveli Palm BeachStar Beach Water ParkAmazonas ParkCretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)Balos Beach and LagoonLimnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)Venetian Lighthouse