3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers to Crete tend to stick to the well-worn paths between major towns and attractions, like Knossos and Rethymnon. This tour, operated using a four-wheeled all-terrain-vehicle, unlocks the Cretan backroads and off-road trails. See parts of Crete that most visitors to the island miss, steal a glimpse into local life away from the main tourist routes and learn how the storied past of the Melidoni Cave stretches back through time.
- Avoid the constraints of a slow tour bus or hailing taxis: this tour is fast-paced and action-packed
- Start your day with this off-road experience, or close out your day with an afternoon and evening ride
- It's hard to get lost: just follow your guide and fellow group members, all on distinctive ATVs
- Helmets provided so you can ride safely and with confidence
Saved to wishlist!
Photo album of the tour.
Tickets to Melidoni cave
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road , Unnamed Road, Mpali 740 57, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Car driving licence B class required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nostos Safari-Mountain Safari with Quad Motorbikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCrete4WD Tours - HeraklionSporting Events - HeraklionNature and Wildlife - HeraklionSafaris - HeraklionExtreme - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - Heraklion4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSafaris - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - DodecaneseSporting Events - DodecaneseNature and Wildlife - DodecaneseSafaris - DodecaneseExtreme - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseCategory
Maritime Museum of Crete (Nautical Museum of Crete)Gournes BeachMaliaFrangokastello BeachChrissi IslandLimnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)Star Beach Water ParkHeraklion Archaeological MuseumCretaquarium (Thalassokosmos)Imbros GorgeLoggiaElafonisi BeachLions Square & Morosini FountainAmazonas ParkKournas LakeWhite Mountains (Lefka Ori)Arkadi Monastery (Moni Arkadiou)Agios NikolaosSpiliPreveli Palm Beach