- Trek through south Crete’s Samaria Gorge on a full-day trip from Chania
- Hike with a guide for safety and to focus on the gorge’s beauty and nature
- Enter narrow gulleys, pass rivers and lost churches; and look for wildlife
- Includes return transport, with entry fee and 1-way boat trip at own cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure from Chania area with pick ups very early in the morning starting from 05:30 a.m. (please provide accommodation address at the time of the booking). All pick-ups are from designated points or Hotels. The clients will be informed about the exact point of their pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Excursion starts from Chania area.
- You need absolutely good hiking shoes or strong trainers along with sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a towel, swimsuit, an extra pair of socks and a light jacket.Please keep in mind that this is not an easy walk, but a Hike through the longest Gorge of Crete!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not bookable for children under 15 Years!
- Not recommended for travelers with Knee and Leg Problems!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel ID
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Samaria, the longest Gorge in Europe! from Chania.