- Full-day cruise trip to Santorini from Crete
- Sail to the volcanic island, famous for its black cliffs
- Cruise on the caldera to admire the whitewashed clifftop towns
- Soak in the caldera views on a cliffside stroll
- Island tour with time to stroll in the capital, Thira, and town of Oia
- Includes transport and pickup and drop-off from selected Crete hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from selected hotels in: Heraklion, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Chersonissos, Malia, Analypsis, Anissaras, Stalida, Rethymnon, Bali, Georgioupolis, and the Chania and Kalyves areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- ATTENTION: by law all full names, birthdates and nationality is mandatory in order to participate on any boat tour. To participate at the excursion to Santorini a vaccination proof or a recovery proof are needed. Otherwise guests will need to have a Rapid Test (48hours) or PCR Test (72 hours) with them. Children from 12 to 17 years are allowed to travel with a negative stlf test. Children under 12 nothing is needed. Those details are needed prior the excursion, otherwise it is possible that the participation will be denied.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Santorini Island Trip from Crete.