5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
04 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (Based in double occupancy).
Customized service with small groups, no more than 14 people.
All transfers from and to the airport.
Turistic bus for all tours.
Train to Machu Picchu with Inca Rail or Expedition service with Perurail (round trip).
Bus to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
Private and guided tour in Machu Picchu.
Professional Tour Guide in the whole tour.
Flights (International and National).
Single Supplement: US$ 200.00 (All solo travelers must pay the single supplement).
Meals where are not stated.
Travel insurance – we highly recommend to take our travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All the pick-ups are in the City Centre
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waman Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 05 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 05 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 05 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 05 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
05 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaCategory
Maras Salt PoolsAusangate TrailPisac Indian MarketMt. PutucusiChoquequiraoSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)TiponQuechua VillageCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Ollantaytambo RuinsTambomachayRaqch'iMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Mercado Central de San PedroAgricultural Terraces of MorayPlanetarium CuscoSacred Valley of the IncasInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)