6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
05 nights accommodation in 03 star hotels (based on double occupancy). All Entrances fee
Train to Machu Picchu (Inca Rail or Perurail). All Transfers. Bus to Machu Picchu
Flights (International and Local). Entrance Huayna Picchu. Travel insurance. Meal. Single Supplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels around city centre in Cusco.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waman Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 06 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 06 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 06 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 06 Day Cusco: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mt. PutucusiOllantaytambo RuinsTambomachaySacred Valley of the IncasPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Belmond Hiram BinghamInca Museum (Museo Inka)Raqch'iMaras Salt PoolsPisac Potato ParkAwana KanchaQuechua VillageAgricultural Terraces of MorayMercado Central de San PedroSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Salkantay TrailPlanetarium Cusco