3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize time in Peru with a private, flexible, 3-day tour that includes highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu. See the landscapes of the Andes Mountains and learn about the Incas and Peruvian culture while exploring temples, ruins, markets, and an alpaca farm. Transportation between attractions is included.
- Discover Peru with a customizable, 3-day private tour
- Follow your guide to see the best of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Travel through the Andes Mountains to see Machu Picchu
- Visit markets, temples, and an alpaca farm
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees for: Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca-Pucara & Tambomachay
Private Transportation & Professional English Speaking Guide for all the tours
Private transportation: Hotel Cusco/Sacred Valley – Train Station – Hotel Sacred Valley/Cusco
Round Trip Train Tickets: EXPEDITION or INCA RAIL – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Machupicchu PRIVATE Professional ENGLISH speaking guide. (2 ½ hours)
Entrance fees to visit Machupicchu
Round trip Bus tickets: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
Entrance Fees for: Awancancha, Pisac & Ollantaytambo
International & national airfares (Lima - Cusco - Lima), tips,
Huaynapichu tickets, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, non described tickets, meals & snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal\ nature
Tips, drinks and meals
You have to book your own hotels or we can also help with that.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up at any hotel or airbnb you will stay in Cusco city
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/7/2018 - 3/31/2023
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tours will be PRIVATE: Just for your party with the best available PRIVATE guides and transportation
- You must send the list with the names of the hotels you will use in Cusco, The Sacred Valley and Machupicchu
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Trek 4 Good
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Best Private Tours of Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Best Private Tours of Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Best Private Tours of Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Best Private Tours of Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13345P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyMarkets - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFood Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoCity Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMarkets - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFood Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaCity Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaMarkets - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Ollantaytambo RuinsSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Awana KanchaTiponMt. PutucusiPisac Potato ParkAgricultural Terraces of MorayMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Sacred Valley of the IncasCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Maras Salt PoolsPlanetarium CuscoInca Quarry TrailQ'enqo (Qenko)Belmond Hiram BinghamChoquequiraoMercado Central de San Pedro