- Take an altogether more adventurous route to Machu Picchu
- Experience exhilarating thrills in the Peruvian wilderness
- Accommodation, equipment, entry fees, and meals are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can pick upour travellers around center of cusco city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small Backpack
- Original passport , don’t forget to get a Machu Picchu stamp!
- Hiking boots, Sandals or Flip Flops
- Water proof jacket, Rain Poncho, T-shirts, Shorts pants, Comfortable trousers, Sun hat, Sun Block Sunglasses, Insect repellent 15 % of deet at least - no malaria risk reported, Toilet Paper, Personal Medication, flashlight (it is useful for early mornings), Plasters, Sandals, Bathing suit for hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 extra soles (USD$120)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY PERU TRAVEL COMPANY
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu.
- "Trek essentials: extra cash, toilet paper, sunblock, bug spray (30% deet), a couple extra changes of clothes because the weather is unpredictable and can leave you soaked in an instant and sunburnt the next." See review