4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the best of Cusco and the incredible Inca citadel of Machu Picchu during this 4-day, 3-night trip. Spend your first day exploring the colonial and Incan history of Cusco at sites including Koricancha, the city’s main cathedral and the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman. On day two, travel on a scenic train trip to the Machu Picchu staging city of Aguas Calientes, where you’ll spend the night. Wake up early on day three to watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu and explore this amazing site with your guide. This Cusco and Machu Picchu experience also includes a guide, round-trip airport transfer, train and bus tickets, three nights of accommodation at a three star hotel, entrance fees and Cusco city tour.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Airport transfer
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers in/out to the airport
Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
3 nights’ accommodations at Casa Andina 3 star hotels (or similar standard)
Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
Single Supplement fee $132.00
International and local airfares
Entrance fee to the hot springs in Machu Picchu (US$5)
Meals where not otherwise stated
Optional: Climb up the Wayna Picchu Mountain at Machu Picchu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your hotel details
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day - Cusco and Machu Picchu Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day - Cusco and Machu Picchu Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day - Cusco and Machu Picchu Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day - Cusco and Machu Picchu Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I will say there are amazing restaurants in Aguas Calientes there but aside from that, Cusco is really where you will want to spend more time." See review
Product code: 13854P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pisac Potato ParkCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)ChoquequiraoSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Planetarium CuscoInca Quarry TrailQuechua VillageCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Agricultural Terraces of MorayTambomachayBelmond Hiram BinghamCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Ollantaytambo RuinsMt. PutucusiRaqch'iAwana Kancha