4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take an intimate look at Cusco’s colonial and Incan legacy during this 4-hour private guided history tour. Marvel at the Spanish architecture and art inside the city’s main cathedral, and check out the ‘Qoricancha,’ a one-time Inca temple that’s now a monastery. You’ll also visit the Inca sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay.
Saved to wishlist!
Private English- or Spanish-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fee for Cusco Cathedral (S/.25.0)
Entrance fee for the Qorikancha (S/.10.00)
Entrance fee for the archeological sites (S/. 70.00)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be at least 2 years of age
- Dress according to the season
- Optional visit to a textile factory is available at no additional charge
- It is recommended to bring your camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cusco 4-Hour Private Tour Including Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cusco 4-Hour Private Tour Including Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cusco 4-Hour Private Tour Including Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cusco 4-Hour Private Tour Including Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We went to a couple of Incan sites including the cathedral in the town square, snacks were also included in the price." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyClassic Car Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoClassic Car Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaClassic Car Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Pisac Indian MarketBelmond Hiram BinghamSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Pisac Potato ParkQuechua VillageInca Quarry TrailQ'enqo (Qenko)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ollantaytambo RuinsAguas CalientesPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Maras Salt PoolsTiponSalkantay TrailSacred Valley of the IncasAwana KanchaCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)