Are you interested in?
Cusco Cathedral (Catedral del Cuzco) Tours
220 Tours & Activities
1241 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3024 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and return to the hotel (only selected hotels)
Entrance to the Inca Museum.
Entrance of Koricancha (Temple of the Sun)
Departure & Return
Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu Travel SIACAMI
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bus tour with free stops in Cuzco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bus tour with free stops in Cuzco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bus tour with free stops in Cuzco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bus tour with free stops in Cuzco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 161499P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Ausangate TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Belmond Hiram BinghamQ'enqo (Qenko)Quechua VillageMaras Salt PoolsOllantaytambo RuinsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Mercado Central de San PedroAguas CalientesPisac Indian MarketAwana KanchaMt. PutucusiChoquequiraoSalkantay TrailInca Quarry TrailTipon