4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eat your way through the charming streets of Cusco on a 3-hour small-group tour. Sample flavorful Incan cuisine, classic colonial dishes, and modern food with global influences. Culinary delights include tamales, causa rellena (stuffed potato dish), guinea pig, and much more. Along the way, learn about the history of the city and it’s most noteworthy attractions. Your guide also provides exclusive tips for the rest of your trip.
- Try a variety of traditional Peruvian foods
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a small group
- Get insider recommendations for restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inkas Wonderland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26821P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeCuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyFood Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFood Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Q'enqo (Qenko)TiponPlanetarium CuscoMercado Central de San PedroInca Museum (Museo Inka)Quechua VillageBelmond Hiram BinghamInca Quarry TrailOllantaytambo RuinsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Maras Salt PoolsPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Agricultural Terraces of MorayAwana KanchaSacred Valley of the IncasMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)