4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get away from Cusco's ritzy city center and learn about another side of Cusco culture on this tour of outlying shanty towns. Go where most tourists don't as you learn about the developments being made on the outskirts of the city including New Urban development. As you wander with a guide, visit a huge market and have opportunities to chat with locals about their everyday lives.
- Cusco shanty towns tour
- Get off the beaten track and go where most tourists don't
- Learn about everyday life on the outskirts of Cusco
- Guide creates opportunities for dialogue with community members
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from/to your hotel
Professional staff who speaks English and spanish and local language called quechua
Local food and snacks during the visit.
Visit of the Supplier local Market of Vinocanchon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CrossoverPeru Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cusco Shanty Towns: Half-Day Alternative Tour in Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cusco Shanty Towns: Half-Day Alternative Tour in Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cusco Shanty Towns: Half-Day Alternative Tour in Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cusco Shanty Towns: Half-Day Alternative Tour in Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25721P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyFood Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFood Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)TambomachayCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Sacred Valley of the IncasOllantaytambo RuinsQ'enqo (Qenko)Salkantay TrailAwana KanchaRaqch'iBelmond Hiram BinghamPlanetarium CuscoInca Museum (Museo Inka)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)ChoquequiraoSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pisac Potato ParkInca Quarry TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Ausangate Trail