5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re visiting Cusco for the first time, get a taste of the city’s culture and cuisine during a walking tour and cooking class combo. After getting a more intimate glimpse into the historic city centre on foot, you’ll take part in a ceviche making workshop run by a professional chef. Afterwards, of course, you’ll have time to enjoy the fruit of your labors.
- Get an introduction to the culture and cuisine of Cusco on a combo tour
- Orient yourself in the historic center during a walking tour
- An ideal choice for first-time visitors and time-pressed travelers
- Hotel pickup means you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide (English and Spanish)
Walking tour of Cusco’s Historical Center, visiting its main streets and plazas
Visit to the San Pedro Market, a typical fresh produce market
Ceviche master class run by a chef
Lunch (ceviche, main course dish and soft drink)
Certificate of participation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels located in Cusco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iterfun DMC EIRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67517P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCuscoCooking Classes - Sacred ValleyCooking Classes - Puerto MaldonadoCooking Classes - ArequipaCategory
Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Planetarium CuscoAusangate TrailQ'enqo (Qenko)TambomachaySalkantay TrailRaqch'iSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)ChoquequiraoInca Quarry TrailSacred Valley of the IncasPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Ollantaytambo RuinsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Aguas CalientesTiponMt. PutucusiPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Pisac Indian Market