11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Sacred Valley from Cusco on a full-day tour that explores culture, Inca history, and a gorgeous Andean landscape. With stops in Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chincheros, this tour is a cost-effective and hassle-free alternative to arranging independent transport within the Sacred Valley, and you’ll have time to browse for souvenirs, walk through a onetime Inca stronghold, and see the remains of their stone architecture before returning to Cusco.
- Route covers dramatic Sacred Valley scenery
- Pick up unique gifts at Pisac’s artisan market
- Guided tours cover Inca history and traditions
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cusco hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Profesional tour guide in only one language (Spanish or English)
Tourist Ticket for archeological sites of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
Departure & Return
Plaza Haukaypata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Del Medio 131, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in the tour)
- It is recommended that you wear long pants
- Warm clothings
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Sunscreen 30 SPF or more.
- Sun hat
- Camera and films
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Andes Top
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour in the Sacred Valley with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour in the Sacred Valley with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour in the Sacred Valley with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour in the Sacred Valley with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Inca Quarry TrailMercado Central de San PedroAguas CalientesPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)TiponOllantaytambo RuinsPlanetarium CuscoPisac Indian MarketAusangate TrailRaqch'iInca Museum (Museo Inka)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Salkantay TrailMt. PutucusiAwana KanchaSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Pisac Potato ParkBelmond Hiram Bingham