13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel between 6:30 a.m. to 6:55 a.m.
Round trip transportation
Buffet lunch with 30 varieties of typical Peruvian dishes.
Tourist ticket 70 soles and entrance to the salt pans 10 soles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel, between 6:15 am to 6:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MACHU PICCHU TOURIST CONNECTION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHikingArchaeology ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyAudio Guides - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMarkets - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyFood Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoAudio Guides - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMarkets - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFood Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaAudio Guides - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMarkets - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mercado Central de San PedroQ'enqo (Qenko)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Maras Salt PoolsRaqch'iAusangate TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Agricultural Terraces of MorayTambomachayCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Quechua VillageInca Quarry TrailSalkantay TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Ollantaytambo RuinsAwana KanchaAguas CalientesPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Pisac Potato Park