12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the highlands south of Cusco during this stress-free excursion with a local guide. Marvel at the architectural majesty of the Qeswachaca Inca Bridge, an ancient Inca swaying bridge made of rope and suspended between two cliffs, and visit Inca ruins, scenic lagoons, and local indigenous communities. Since this small-group tour is limited to 15 people, you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, too.
- Cross Peru’s last remaining Inca suspension bridge in Qeswachaca
- Visit outlying towns in Canas that are difficult to find on your own
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel
Local Breakfast ( made of Andean cereals like quinua and anothers cereals)
Professional tour guide who is fluent in English
Roundtrip Transportation; we use private car and minivans, which are very comfortable and come with all necessary safety features. Our driver has several years of experience and is an expert at navigating the narrow mountain roads
Box lunch for the day tour
First aid kit (includes emergency oxygen tank
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
wait for us in the reception
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear Confortable clothes and comfortable walking shoes for the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Where is Qeswachaka? Qeswachaka is located four hours from Cusco by car, on the edge of Apurimac canyon, in the Quehue district of Canas province. Can I cross the bridge? Yes! All visitors are welcome and encouraged to cross the bridge; however, this is not recommended for visitors with vertigo. What is the length of the Qeswachaka Bridge? The bridge is approximately 28 meters (99 feet) long and 1.2 meters (4 feet) wide. When does the tour start and finish? Since the location is four hours away, we will have an early start at 7:00 a.m. The tour finishes at 7:00 p.m. What does the tour consist of? Is this a walking tour? This is mostly a bus tour, with various stops at points of interest. Is there a toilet on the bus? No, however we can stop for toilet breaks. What is the maximum altitude? The maximum altitude we will reach is 3,800m/12,468ft. What will I do if I suffer from altitude sickness? We will treat you accordingly. We carry oxygen cylinders and altitude tablets
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Sun Trek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour of Qeswachaca Inca Bridge?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour of Qeswachaca Inca Bridge?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day tour of Qeswachaca Inca Bridge?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day tour of Qeswachaca Inca Bridge?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
TiponInca Quarry TrailPlanetarium CuscoSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)TambomachaySalkantay TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Sacred Valley of the IncasRaqch'iMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Q'enqo (Qenko)Ollantaytambo RuinsChoquequiraoMt. PutucusiMaras Salt PoolsAgricultural Terraces of MorayBelmond Hiram BinghamPisac Potato Park