3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Well cared horses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vieja Estancia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo - Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo - Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo - Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding tour to Inkilltambo - Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Awana KanchaBelmond Hiram BinghamSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)ChoquequiraoRaqch'iQ'enqo (Qenko)Mt. PutucusiPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Aguas CalientesSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Ausangate TrailPisac Indian MarketOllantaytambo RuinsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)TiponCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)TambomachayInca Museum (Museo Inka)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Mercado Central de San Pedro