4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Trek through remote Peruvian villages from Cusco to Machu Picchu on a 4-day adventure tour. Bike through the Sacred Valley, white water raft along the Urubamba River, and hike a portion of the famous Inca Trail as you make your way to the Inca citadel. End the tour with a beautiful sunrise tour on the grounds of Machu Picchu before heading back to Cusco.
- Take a 4-day adventure tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- Hike, bike, raft, and zipline your way to the Inca Citadel
- Watch the sunrise and take a tour of Machu Picchu
- Tour includes all accommodation, transportation, most meals, and equipment
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Bilingual guides.
food 3 breakfast, 3 Lunches,3 Dinners (In local Restaurants)
Accommodations 2 nights Family house and 1 Hostel .
Equipment Bike front Suspension gloves, helmet, Elbow and knee pads, Jackets.
Vegetarian Option or special diet-Free available
Biking, Rafting Trekking and zip line
Train back and Bus back to cusco
Bus back to cusco (main Square)
Breakfast day 1 and lunch, Dinner 4 Day
Cold Water and Snacks
Hot Spring in Santa Teresa (s/10) and in Aguas Calientes (s/20)
Huayna Picchu Mountain US$ 25 and Machu Picchu Mountain US$ 25
Bus tickets round Trip from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
Travel and health insurance.( bring copies with you please). We highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation / interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small Backpack at least 30 lt
- Original passport , don’t forget to get a Machu Picchu stamp!
- International Student Identity card (ISIC) if applicable (green card if you are student )
- Travel Insurance is essential
- Hiking boots, Sandals or Flip Flops
- Water proof jacket, Rain Poncho, T-shirts, Shorts pants, Comfortable trousers, Sun hat, Sun Block Sunglasses, Insect repellent 15 % of deet at least - no malaria risk reported, Toilet Paper, Personal Medication, flashlight (it is useful for early mornings), Plasters, Sandals, Bathing suit for hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 extra soles (USD$120)
- Walking poles (with rubber tips). They can also be hired from us (walking poles are not allowed into Machu Picchu city)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PERU TRAVEL COMPANY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14086P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyAudio Guides - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoAudio Guides - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoMountain Bike Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaAudio Guides - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaMountain Bike Tours - ArequipaCategory
San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pisac Indian MarketInca Museum (Museo Inka)TiponAguas CalientesOllantaytambo RuinsTambomachayPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Agricultural Terraces of MorayPlanetarium CuscoRaqch'iAwana KanchaPisac Potato ParkMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mt. PutucusiAusangate TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Salkantay Trail