4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
pick up from airport to hotel
hotel 3 stars
transport hotel to airport
meals not emntioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up from airport and hotel
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco International Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY chullos travel peru
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day: All Included Excursion City Tour, Sacred Valley & MachuPicchu ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day: All Included Excursion City Tour, Sacred Valley & MachuPicchu ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day: All Included Excursion City Tour, Sacred Valley & MachuPicchu ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day: All Included Excursion City Tour, Sacred Valley & MachuPicchu ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "It would be hard to see the areas, especially Machu Picchu without a guide." See review
Product code: 89089P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoCity Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaCity Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiBelmond Hiram BinghamPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Salkantay TrailOllantaytambo RuinsPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Maras Salt PoolsTiponRaqch'iPlanetarium CuscoPisac Potato ParkSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Aguas CalientesTambomachayQuechua VillageCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Mercado Central de San Pedro