8 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Relive the glory of the Lost City of the Incas on this full-day tour to the UNESCO-listed wonder of Machu Picchu from Cusco. Wind your way through the jungle-clad mountains on a thrilling 1.5-hour train ride to Aguas Calientes, then follow your guide to the mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu. Learn the fascinating history of the ‘Lost City’ as you roam the ruins, look out over the Sacred Inca Terraces and see the sacred temples of the Sun and Condor, then enjoy free time to trek to the Sun Gate or Incan Bridge.
- Full-day tour of Machu Picchu from Cusco
- Embark on a scenic 1.5-hour train ride to Aguas Calientes
- Take a guided tour of the sacred Inca ruins and see the Sun and Condor temples
- Enjoy free time to explore or hike independently
- Small-group tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bus to and from Machu Picchu
Hotel pickup (lobby)
TRAIN TICKETS TO MACHUPICCHU
ENTRANCE TO MACHUPICCHU
TRANSFER CUSCO TO OLLANTAYTAMBO TRAIN STATIONS CUSCO
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
THE PICK UP IS IN YOU LOBY HOTEL
It is necessary that you send us the name of your hotel to schedule your pick up
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years (students and children have a discount check with the agency via email )
- Passport name,OR identification document DNI - Identity Cedula - Identification Card number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Note: If you'd like to take any of the additional activities in Machu Picchu, please advise at time of booking or contact the local tour operator
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incas Advisor Travel Peru
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu Full Day from Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu Full Day from Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu Full Day from Cusco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu Full Day from Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "After was 3h waiting in Aguas Calantes what is without sense, better was to stay that time in Machu Picchu" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Machu Picchu Full Day from Cusco
8 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Sacred Valley of the IncasPlanetarium CuscoTambomachayPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pisac Potato ParkCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Mt. PutucusiMercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Q'enqo (Qenko)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Agricultural Terraces of MorayQuechua VillageSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Ausangate TrailRaqch'iAwana KanchaBelmond Hiram BinghamCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)