Are you interested in?
1241 Tours & Activities
Maras Salt Pools Tours
234 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3024 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover two of the Sacred Valley’s most curious sites on this full-day tour from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. First head from the Ollantaytambo train station to the agricultural terraces of Moray and learn about the “laboratory” that the Incas used to grow their crops. Then head to the salineras, salt mines, in Maras and observe the centuries-old way that Incas and Peruvians have been harvesting salt with over 3,000 salt pools.
- Explore the archaeological sites of Moray and Maras on a full-day tour
- Visit Moray and learn about the curious agricultural terraces of the Incas
- Discover the centuries-old production of salt at the Maras Salt Mines
- Enjoy transport by a private vehicle from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL THE TRAVELLERS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maras,Salt Mines & Moray with Chinchero?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Maras,Salt Mines & Moray with Chinchero?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Maras,Salt Mines & Moray with Chinchero?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maras,Salt Mines & Moray with Chinchero?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12666P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley of the IncasMaras Salt PoolsMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Salkantay TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Planetarium CuscoAwana KanchaSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mt. PutucusiQ'enqo (Qenko)Raqch'iAguas CalientesInca Quarry TrailChoquequiraoCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)TambomachayAusangate TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)