12 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
One of the New7Wonders of the World, UNESCO-listed Machu Picchu ranks among Peru’s most impressive sites of interest. On this tour, reach Machu Picchu with ease from your Cusco hotel, with entry fees, lunch, and all travel tickets included. Visit Machu Picchu as your private guide brings the site’s Incan history to life, with free time to explore further at your leisure.
- Visit UNESCO-listed Machu Picchu with your private guide
- Learn of the site’s rich Incan history
- Free time to explore at your own pace
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Cusco hotel via train and car
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour in Machu Picchu (from 2 to 2:30 hrs)
Local English- or Spanish-speaking guide
Lunch (appetizer and main course).
Private transfer to Ollantaytambo Train Station (Round Trip)
Hotel pickup and drop-off. Note: Some hotels are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send hotel details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place if necessary.
Conssetur Bus for go up and down to Machu Picchu
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At your hotel in Cusco City or Sacred Valley Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Important: All traveler passport details are needed for the Machu Picchu Day Trip (Full name and Passport ID). Please provide all traveler passport details, otherwise the tour is not confirmed.
- Please note: The guided tour lasts around 2.5 hours. After that, you are free to explore Machu Picchu on your own. The departure time depends on the train option booked
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kantu Peru Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour To Machu Picchu with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour To Machu Picchu with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour To Machu Picchu with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour To Machu Picchu with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29713P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ArequipaCategory
Pisac Indian MarketTiponCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)TambomachayAgricultural Terraces of MorayPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Ollantaytambo RuinsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Awana KanchaPisac Potato ParkSalkantay TrailAusangate TrailPlanetarium CuscoMaras Salt PoolsMt. PutucusiBelmond Hiram BinghamMercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley of the Incas