9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A single private tour covers all your Sacred Valley must-sees with this tour from Cusco. Transportation is covered between the Salinas de Maras salt mines, the Moray ruins, Ollantaytambo archaeological site, the Pisac Ruins, and more, all with just your guide and private group. You also get the benefit of a tour guide to share insight into each site along the way.
- Private Sacred Valley tour from Cusco
- Manage trips to more than five Sacred Valley sites with one booking
- Private tour operates with just your guide and group
- All transportation is included with hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only for hotels in the center of Cusco)
Optional Buffet lunch: $15 - 20 USD per person
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Entrance fees, prices per person: Incan sites: 70 soles, Salt Mines: 10 soles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at airbnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or women over 6 months pregnant.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Trek 4 Good
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Super Sacred Valley with Pisac Ruins, The Salt Mines & Moray?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Super Sacred Valley with Pisac Ruins, The Salt Mines & Moray?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Super Sacred Valley with Pisac Ruins, The Salt Mines & Moray?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Super Sacred Valley with Pisac Ruins, The Salt Mines & Moray?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13345P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiPlanetarium CuscoAgricultural Terraces of MorayCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Sacred Valley of the IncasChoquequiraoBelmond Hiram BinghamCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Quechua VillageAwana KanchaPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Ollantaytambo RuinsTiponAguas CalientesSalkantay TrailRaqch'iInca Quarry TrailMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ausangate TrailSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)