8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Peru's Sacred Valley of the Incas without getting lost on a personalized day trip from Cusco. With convenient pickup from your hotel, enjoy easy transportation in a private vehicle and visit Inca archaeological ruins and traditional markets in the towns of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero. Opt to return to Cusco or get dropped off at the train station in Ollantaytambo or at any hotel in the Sacred Valley.
- Explore Inca ruins and traditional markets in the Sacred Valley
- See more of Peru in less time—ideal for travelers with time constraints
- Customize your itinerary according to personal preference
- Private round-trip transport from your hotel in Cusco included
Saved to wishlist!
Private English or Spanish guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in Cusco City)
Entrance fees per person: 70 Soles for the inca sites and 15 soles for the zoo
Optional Buffet lunch: $15 - 20 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or airbnb in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or women over 6 months pregnant.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Trek 4 Good
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13345P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Ausangate TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)TambomachayPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mt. PutucusiSalkantay TrailMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Aguas CalientesAwana KanchaRaqch'iBelmond Hiram BinghamAgricultural Terraces of MoraySacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Sacred Valley of the IncasPisac Potato ParkPlanetarium CuscoInca Quarry TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)