Are you interested in?
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
938 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3024 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the unique and colorful Rainbow Mountain on this private full-day tour from Cusco. Take the 3-hour hike and admire the beautiful scenery of the snow-capped mountains, the diverse flora and fauna, and pass some remote villages as you. Learn about why the mountain is so sacred to Peruvians and enjoy delicious home-cooked Peruvian food throughout the day.
- Climb the beautiful Rainbow Mountain on a private tour from Cusco
- Admire the beautiful scenery and keep an eye look out for native animals
- Enjoy delicious home-cooked Peruvian food for breakfast and lunch
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up
Professional guide English - Spanish.
Hotel drop off
Horses S/. 90.00
Travel and accident insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rainbow Mountain Full day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rainbow Mountain Full day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rainbow Mountain Full day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rainbow Mountain Full day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had a private tour, so we could go at our own pace." See review
Product code: 49313P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Aguas CalientesBelmond Hiram BinghamRaqch'iSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pisac Potato ParkPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mercado Central de San PedroTiponAusangate TrailChoquequiraoPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Awana KanchaPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Sacred Valley of the IncasMaras Salt PoolsOllantaytambo RuinsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Planetarium CuscoTambomachay