6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the authentic crafts and artisan traditions of the Sacred Valley on this private Pisac shopping experience from Cusco. After a pickup at your hotel, reach Pisac in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle. Follow your private guide through the traditional craft markets, and browse the locally produced artisan ceramics, textiles, and jewelry on display. Along the way, perhaps pick up a souvenir or two of your travels.
- Visit Pisac on a local crafts shopping tour from Cusco
- Your guide shows you through Pisac’s bustling artisan markets
- Browse the locally made ceramics, textiles, and jewelry on sale
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Cusco hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up service of the costurmers from their Hotel in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Shopping Experience: Pisaq and Awanacancha?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Shopping Experience: Pisaq and Awanacancha?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Shopping Experience: Pisaq and Awanacancha?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Shopping Experience: Pisaq and Awanacancha?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12666P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Shopping ToursClasses & WorkshopsShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportCuscoCraft Classes - Sacred ValleyShopping Tours - Sacred ValleyCraft Classes - Puerto MaldonadoShopping Tours - Puerto MaldonadoCraft Classes - ArequipaShopping Tours - ArequipaCategory
Maras Salt PoolsSacred Valley of the IncasAgricultural Terraces of MorayMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)ChoquequiraoPisac Potato ParkInca Museum (Museo Inka)Mt. PutucusiPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Q'enqo (Qenko)Inca Quarry TrailSalkantay TrailMercado Central de San PedroPlanetarium CuscoOllantaytambo RuinsRaqch'iAguas CalientesPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Belmond Hiram BinghamCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)