10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Hike to the Humantay Lake during this private one-day trek from Cusco. Climb to see this scenic lagoon, known for its turquoise color. Learn about the culture and history of the Peruvian Andes during the journey from your private guide. Hear stories about the sacred place of the Humantay Lake in Incan mythology over a buffet lunch.
- Join a private guide on a trek to Humantay Lake
- Learn about the lake’s significance to Incan culture
- Relax over a hearty buffet lunch after the hike
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cusco are included
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks, Hot Morning tea is served before the Hike during the Morning
Lunch is served in the local Village
Hotel pickup and drop-off
First aid kit including oxygen (for any emergency)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a complimentary pick up service from your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We rent the walking sticks for the hike for extra USD 5:00, let us know in advance
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Humantay Lagoon from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Humantay Lagoon from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Humantay Lagoon from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Humantay Lagoon from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12666P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pisac Indian MarketOllantaytambo RuinsAguas CalientesChoquequiraoTiponInca Quarry TrailMercado Central de San PedroPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Sacred Valley of the IncasInca Museum (Museo Inka)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Belmond Hiram BinghamSalkantay TrailTambomachayCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Maras Salt PoolsPisac Potato ParkSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Mt. Putucusi