9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
Pickup and drop-off.
Oxygen balloon and first aid kit.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Maximum altitude: Chacan 12358 feet - 3767 m a.s.l. / Walking distance: 6,2 miles - 10 km
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Hike to Balcón del Diablo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Hike to Balcón del Diablo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Hike to Balcón del Diablo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Hike to Balcón del Diablo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Salkantay TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Ollantaytambo RuinsAgricultural Terraces of MorayPisac Indian MarketMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Maras Salt PoolsQuechua VillagePlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Aguas CalientesBelmond Hiram BinghamMt. PutucusiAwana KanchaSacred Valley of the IncasSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Inca Quarry TrailTipon