Are you interested in?
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
1096 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3024 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See one of Peru’s most spectacular natural landmarks on a full-day tour of Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca) from Cusco. Designed to delight lovers of the great outdoors, this excursion includes a hike to the summit of Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), renowned for its kaleidoscopic colors and 16,400-foot (5,000-meter) height.
- Full-day tour of Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca) from Cusco
- Ideal for active travelers with a love of the outdoors
- Embark on a hike to the summit of the vibrant Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca)
- Spot native wildlife on the trail and get incredible views from the summit
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance to the Rainbow Mountain and red valley
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended to wear a rain jacket and hiking shoes
- Recommended to bring extra water
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trip from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trip from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trip from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trip from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 49313P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Quechua VillageMt. PutucusiRaqch'iInca Museum (Museo Inka)Pisac Indian MarketMaras Salt PoolsQ'enqo (Qenko)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)ChoquequiraoAgricultural Terraces of MorayTambomachayAusangate TrailInca Quarry TrailMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ollantaytambo RuinsSalkantay TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Mercado Central de San PedroTiponSacred Valley of the Incas