14 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rainbow Mountain is considered among Peru’s most impressive natural attractions, but its remote location makes visiting a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Cusco hotel and reach Rainbow Mountain with ease. Follow rugged trails through the wilderness landscape on a guided hike, and admire uninterrupted views over the Andes’ spectacular glacial peaks. Breakfast and lunch are included on your tour, leaving you free to enjoy your day.
- Reach Rainbow Mountain with ease from central Cusco
- Follow your guide on a hike through the rugged wilderness
- Panoramic views over the beautiful Andean scenery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport central Cusco is included on your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (Hotel pickup, air-conditioned vehicle, Tour guide)
Drop-off ( Regocijos Plaza Cuzco)
(Entrance tourist tickets 10 soles)
Snack and bottle water
Horseback riding Additional Cost (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel in Cuzco 3 day before to arrive in Cuzco Through WhatsApp.
- MacDonald restaurant
- Main Square Cusco
- San Francisco Plaza
- Regocijos Plaza Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu USA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Rainbow Mountain Tour Cusco, Peru?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Rainbow Mountain Tour Cusco, Peru?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Rainbow Mountain Tour Cusco, Peru?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Rainbow Mountain Tour Cusco, Peru?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pisac Indian MarketOllantaytambo RuinsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)ChoquequiraoRaqch'iMaras Salt PoolsInca Quarry TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Agricultural Terraces of MoraySacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Mercado Central de San PedroPlanetarium CuscoInca Museum (Museo Inka)TiponQ'enqo (Qenko)Sacred Valley of the Incas