- See the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with ease on one tour
- Hit sites of interest including Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, and Pisaq Market
- Immersive experience in Peru’s rich culture and history
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Cusco accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport information is required for the booking of this trip
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CrossoverPeru Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sacred Valley Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco 2-Day.
- "I have different guides and people in the tour group for day1 and day2, which is very common in a lot of touristic arrangement around the world." See review