Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the travel, your main luggage can be stored at our office or at your hotel, both free of charge.
- If you are vegetarian, please advise at time of booking
- Original passport,
- Original ISIC (an international student card if applicable)
- Travel insurance,
- Pocket money in Nuevos Soles,
- A small rucksack,
- Rain gear (a rain-jacket and a waterproof trousers),
- Resistible footwear, waterproof trekking shoes are recommended,
- Sandals (for a higher comfort while at a campsite),
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece (thermal clothing is also recommended for cold nights during camping),
- Hat or a cap (to protect you against the Sun, rain as well as cold),
- Sun cream or sun block,
- Insect repellent – recommended minimum is 20% DEET (please note that no malaria cases have been reported during this trip!),
- Camera and its charger/batteries (please note that batteries are consumed quickly under cold conditions),
- Flashlight/headlamp + batteries,
- Small towel and toiletries,
- Swimsuit (to visit the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes)
- Snacks (biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.) Please note: we do provide a daily morning snack and our meal service is very complete and well supplied. The recommendation of taken own snack applies only for customers who like a specific snack that might not be in our menu.
- Bottled water for the first morning and a water bottle to be refill.
- Single Accommodation US$43.00
- Black Diamond Hiking Poles. US$20.00
- Sleeping bags according to route requirement. US$20.00
- Vistadome Train (One Way) – US$55.00
- We use 3* hotels in Aguas Calientes, if you dont want to share a room (double or triple), select Single Accommodation in add on when Booking.
- If you are a lover of nature and landscapes, the Vistadome train is your best choice. Panoramic windows in the walls and roofs of cars make the connection to the outside is experienced in a very vivid way.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Andes Top
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff