Are you interested in?
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
1095 Tours & Activities
1764 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This day trip to Rainbow Mountain is an excellent way to see some of the local countryside. Relax and enjoy the (somewhat bumpy) ride, then embark on a 1.5-hour hike to the top of the mountain. After taking photos—which your guide will share with you—descend the mountain with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Day trip to Rainbow Mountain
- Breakfast, lunch, and guide included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
First aid kit
Horses. (Available since 90 soles)
Entrance ticket to the rainbow mountain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please Provide the name and address of your hotel in Cusco to Pick Up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Short Trek to the Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Short Trek to the Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Short Trek to the Rainbow Mountain?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Short Trek to the Rainbow Mountain?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 49313P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Pisac Indian MarketSalkantay TrailMaras Salt PoolsMercado Central de San PedroSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)TiponChoquequiraoPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Ollantaytambo RuinsTambomachayQ'enqo (Qenko)Agricultural Terraces of MorayPisac Potato ParkAusangate TrailAwana KanchaPlanetarium CuscoBelmond Hiram Bingham