10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Urubamba River forms the Sacred Valley, former heartland to the Inca Empire. Well-preserved temples and palaces here speak to the fertile valley’s importance where farmers still grow crops on near-vertical terraces. This full-day round trip guided tour from Cusco - part archaeology, part history, part culture, will immerse you in the Andean way of life. Peruse vibrant markets for traditional handicrafts, explore the former Inca villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, observe weaving techniques as a local alpaca farm, and step back in time at the Chinchero Ruins.
- Full-day, round-trip tour of the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Explore the ancient Inca ruins at Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero
- Experience ‘market day’ where locals sell traditional textiles and handicrafts
- Visit a local farm and textile center to meet alpacas, llamas, and vicunas
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group of no more than 16 people
Professional English speaking guide
Guide in only 1 Language; you choose either English or Spanish
Comfortable Bus with 22 soft seats, air conditioning and heat
Short walks to visit the different sites
Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels well located & only in the OLD center of Cusco)
For not well located or far away hotels we will charge a TOTAL extra of US$5
Please note that if your hotel is not located in the OLD CENTER OF CUSCO CITY, or if is on a narrow street for the pick up with the car/bus, you will have to add a total extra US$5, if you are NOT OK paying for this extra, please ask first or do not book this tour
Entrance fees: 1 day Boleto turistico: S/70 soles per person, it is easy to buy the ticket at the 1st incan site
Buffet lunch: $15-20 USD per person
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Calle Saphy , C. Saphy, Cusco, PeruThis activity will end right where it started.
The bus will wait at the gas station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that if your hotel is not located in the OLD CENTER OF CUSCO CITY, or if is on a narrow street for the pick up with the car/bus, you will have to add a total extra US$5, if you are NOT OK paying for this extra, please ask first or do not book this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or women over 6 months pregnant.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Trek 4 Good
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour Including Pisac Ruins from Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour Including Pisac Ruins from Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour Including Pisac Ruins from Cusco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour Including Pisac Ruins from Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour Including Pisac Ruins from Cusco
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Belmond Hiram BinghamInca Quarry TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Ollantaytambo RuinsPisac Indian MarketMt. PutucusiTambomachayAguas CalientesMaras Salt PoolsMercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)ChoquequiraoPlanetarium CuscoPisac Potato ParkRaqch'iQ'enqo (Qenko)