8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a full day exploring Peru’s star attraction, the UNESCO-listed Machu Picchu, on a guided tour from Cusco. Climb up into the mountains on a dramatic train journey to Agua Calientes and continue by bus to the mountaintop citadel. Then, explore the fascinating ruins of the Lost City of the Incas or join a guided trek to the Sun Gate for an unforgettable view over Machu Picchu.
- Full-day tour of Machu Picchu from Cusco
- Explore the fascinating ruins of the Lost City of the Incas
- Enjoy free time to see the sights independently or join a guided trek
- Travel by scenic train from Cusco to Agua Calientes
- Includes entrance fees and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Drop-off at central meeting point
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick Up all travellers from any hotel and apartment located in the downtown in Cusco, if not, we arrange an extra transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants younger than 32 months old are free
- In the case of infants, children, and students under 18 years, you must provide a passport copy
- Optional: Overnight in Machu Picchu without extra payment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MISTERIOS PERU
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Raqch'iMaras Salt PoolsTiponCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Awana KanchaTambomachaySan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)ChoquequiraoOllantaytambo RuinsPlanetarium CuscoQuechua VillageMercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley of the IncasPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Aguas CalientesInca Museum (Museo Inka)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Q'enqo (Qenko)Agricultural Terraces of Moray