2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make your trip to one of the new Seven Wonders of the World as spectacular as the destination with first-class train tickets to Machu Picchu from Cusco. This exclusive experience saves you hours of planning and reservations, by including your entrance and bus transfers to the archaeological site, as well as meals, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, and access to a VIP waiting room at the Ollantaytambo station.
- Travel to Machu Picchu in VIP style on a first-class train ride
- Get the best views of the Inca landscapes from an observatory carriage
- All of your meals, drinks, tickets and transfers are included
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cusco accommodation are included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
VIP waiting room at Ollantaytambo station
Activity book for traveling children
Private Bus to and from the Citadel
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
Tour of the Citadel of Machu Picchu
Transfer from the Hotel to the train station
Departure & Return
Av. El Sol 843, Cusco 08000, Peru
Next to the Qorikancha gardens
Cascaparo 154, Cusco 08002, Peru
Av. Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo 08675, Peru
Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY INCA RAIL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The First Class Machu Picchu Train by Inca Rail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The First Class Machu Picchu Train by Inca Rail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The First Class Machu Picchu Train by Inca Rail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The First Class Machu Picchu Train by Inca Rail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The First Class Machu Picchu Train by Inca Rail
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSacred ValleyCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoCategory
Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley) Tours & TicketsInca Quarry Trail Tours & TicketsPlanetarium Cusco Tours & TicketsSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas) Tours & TicketsPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata) Tours & TicketsSalkantay Trail Tours & TicketsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco) Tours & TicketsMt. Putucusi Tours & TicketsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta) Tours & TicketsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi) Tours & TicketsOllantaytambo Ruins Tours & TicketsChoquequirao Tours & TicketsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC) Tours & TicketsAguas Calientes Tours & TicketsAusangate Trail Tours & TicketsAwana Kancha Tours & TicketsPisac Indian Market Tours & TicketsMaras Salt Pools Tours & TicketsTambomachay Tours & TicketsBelmond Hiram Bingham Tours & Tickets