11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Uncover the ancient mysteries of Machu Picchu on an exciting tour from Cusco. Relax on a scenic train journey through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, then gain fascinating insight into the legends and landscapes of this Machu Picchu, one of the New Wonders of the World, on a guided tour. Enjoy free time to explore independently and make a stop in Aguas Calientes.
- 2.5-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Relax on a scenic train journey through the Urubamba River Valley
- Enjoy free time to explore Machu Picchu as you please
- Avoid the biggest crowds with an early start time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch in Aguas Calientes
Round trip transportation by train
Tickets to Machu Picchu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs in advance the stating time to let you know the pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the list, don't worry, please contact us.
What To Expect
Hailed as one of South America’s most spectacular sites, Machu Picchu is the ultimate sight for worldly travellers to see. On this tour, take the scenic route to Machu Picchu by train and enjoy early access to beat the biggest crowds. Once at Machu Picchu, enjoy a guided 2.5-hour tour and free time explore independently. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your Cusco hotel.
Start the day by being picked up from your hotel and taken to the train to the town of Agua Calientes, along the way you will enjoy the wonderful views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. At the end of this train tour, a bus will be ready to take you to the enigmatic citadel of Machu Picchu.
Discover this beautiful and disconcerting place, a legacy of the amazing engineering with its more than 200 carved rock structures that are still standing thanks to its hundreds of terraces, its drainage system, and its ingenious fountain system. Through a walk through the temple of the Sun, enjoy the beautiful views from the great height of this place. You will know the lastest data from the continuous studies and excavations that are carried out and find out what was of this culture that in just 100 years it became one of the world's greatest empires. Enjoy free time to explore on your own and experience the mystical energy envelops this ancient city, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: You must attend a briefing one day prior to departure in Cusco to receive information on your trip
- NOTE: Passport name, number, country, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours South America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Machu Picchu Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Machu Picchu Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Machu Picchu Tour.
Product code: 6823CUZMP
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)ChoquequiraoMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pisac Indian MarketPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Inca Quarry TrailPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Aguas CalientesRaqch'iBelmond Hiram BinghamSalkantay TrailMaras Salt PoolsPlanetarium CuscoSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Awana KanchaTambomachayAusangate TrailMt. Putucusi