10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rainbow Mountain may not be close to Cusco, but it's still possible to visit in just one day on this guided tour. This budget-friendly day trip option takes you to the spectacular summit of Rainbow Mountain on a full-day tour—a challenging trek enchanted by commentary from your guide.
- Rainbow Mountain tour and trek from Cusco
- Great budget option doesn't skimp on sightseeing
- Breakfast and lunch included to fuel a full day
- Avoid large crowds—tour limited to 17 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from the Hotel city center
Professional tour guide (ENG/ESP)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the hotel in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY chullos travel peru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Rainbow Mountain Full Day.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Rainbow Mountain Full Day.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion to Rainbow Mountain Full Day.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Rainbow Mountain Full Day.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Quechua VillagePisac Indian MarketTambomachayOllantaytambo RuinsTiponMt. PutucusiSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Belmond Hiram BinghamMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Sacred Valley of the IncasPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)ChoquequiraoPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Planetarium CuscoAwana KanchaAguas CalientesMaras Salt Pools