Departure & Return
Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point. Additional Note: It is best to look for your airport representative at the Exit Gate at paging area. Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section: • Airline • Flight Number • Arrival Time • Hotel Name • Hotel Address One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
Return DetailsTo your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage
- Surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Danang Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel
- Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold an A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff