- Full-day tour of My Son and Marble Mountains from Da Nang
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of My Son Sanctuary
- Tuck into a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Admire views of Da Nang from the Marble Mountains
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
What To Expect
Make a stop in Da Nang City to enjoy lunch (included) at a local restaurant, then continue along the coast to the Marble Mountains.
Enjoy views of the five marble and limestone peaks, and explore the caves, temples, and viewpoints dotted around the mountains. At the foot of the mountains, pay a visit to the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, where you’ll have chance to admire the traditional crafts and perhaps purchase some unique souvenirs.
Back in Da Nang, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas