- 8-hour UNESCO tour from Da Nang
- Visit My Son Sanctuary, a Champa site
- Walking tour of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Lunch at a Hoi An restaurant
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
What To Expect
Following the guided tour of My Son Sanctuary, continue to Hoi An for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you’ll discover the Hoi An Ancient City—the second UNESCO Site of the day—on a guided walking tour.
Soak up the historic atmosphere of the former trading port and visit the vibrant local market, the Ancient House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and an 18th-century covered bridge built in Japanese style. Hoi An is also a growing hub of textile manufacture, and you have the option to see where residents tend silkworms and weave fine-quality silk fabric from the cocoons they produce. This 8-hour tour concludes with return transfer to Da Nang, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Full-day HOI AN CITY TOUR & MY SON SANCTUARY from DA NANG.