6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dahab’s Blue Hole, a natural underwater sinkhole just off the shores of the Red Sea, is the town’s single best-known attraction but to get there you’ll need a tour. Choose between time-saving jeep and the classic Arabian camel to reach it, then enjoy a day spent snorkeling the crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea. Tour includes all necessary equipment.
- Snorkel Dahab’s 328-foot (100-meter) deep Blue Hole
- Admire colorful coral and look for angelfish, lion fish, clownfish, and more
- Explore the rugged shoreline and capture views from desert mountains
- Choose between jeep or camel transfers from your Dahab hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment ( mask only )
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fee 10 USD per person.
Departure & Return
Dahab , Dahab, South Sinai Governorate, EgyptThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Hole Snorkeling with lunch from Dahab
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - AqabaSnorkeling - AqabaCategory