- Dallas CityPASS with admission to four top attractions
- Visit the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Plus choose admission to 2 of the following attractions: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, Dallas Zoo, or George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/dallas
- Enjoy up to 9 days to use the convenient City PASS mobile ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Enjoy free admission to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, plus choose admission to 2 of the following attractions: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, Dallas Zoo, or George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travel Guide: Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
- Dallas CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expire 1 year from purchase date
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.