Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 Hours of booking subject to visa.
- Minimum 02 people are required for obtaining travel permit to the lake.
- A Sikkim Inner Line permit is required to enter the state of Sikkim. Guests are advised to obtain this permit at the time of applying for an Indian visa. Alternatively, this permit can also be obtained in India at the following points but this could be time-consuming: at the District Magistrate’s office in Darjeeling; at Rangpo checkpost when going to Gangtok; or at Melli checkpost when going to Pelling.
- Diplomatic and official passport holders and citizens of Bangladesh, People’s Republic of China, Pakistan, Myanmar, Taiwan and Nigeria can obtain this permit only from the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi or from the Indian embassies abroad.
- After obtaining the Sikkim Inner Line permit, a Restricted Area permit is required to visit Lake Tsomgo. The form given below needs to be filled by the guest and scanned and sent along with scanned copies of passport, valid Indian visa, passport size photograph and scanned copy of Sikkim Inner line Permit. These documents should reach us at least 10 working days prior to the date of travel.
- The guests should carry all original documents with them on the date of travel.
- Type of vehicle for the drive to Lake Tsomgo is subject to availability.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Form for application for Restricted Area Permit will be e-mail you after confirmed your booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms